Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Space Mummy


At last this space mummy is finnished and I think it's good enough to go on display, and of course you can buy the t-shirt from my shop (just click on the t-shirt image)test
I didnt have much time today and the reason was the enormous amount of time I spent finding the hack for collapsible posts, or drop down posts, or truncated posts - whatever you want to call them. I'm talking about posts with a read more button. After lots of bad advice on lots of pages the page that helped mr get there was http://homartemplatepractice.blogspot.com/2007/11/collapsible-posts.html though not without a little help from other pages, the code never looks quite the way you are told to expect. Any way enjoy the mummy, more cute characters are in the design stage and are to come.

No comments: