Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ironing Man


I just saw the trailor for Iron Man the movie last night and was moved to respond in my own artistic fashion. And of course it is available to buy as a tshirt design at redbubble, just click the button.
Buy t-shirts

I have always been a big fan of Iron Man, and this may not be a great reason but, because of the cool way he holds his hand out in a "talk to the hand" gesture and his palm blaster shoots a cool beam out. I am particularly proud of this illustration because I have included a scan of a bit of fabric as the cover for the ironing board, I think it works well and looks nice, I have spared a couple of thoughts to the copyright situation but I'm fairly sure that an image like this which is sending something up is OK. I'm still in Australia after 5 months on holiday but I'm going to be back in the UK soon. It'll be good to see the old place again I guess.

No comments: