Sunday, April 20, 2008

Primitive Frog Gods


This image immediately jumped to mind when I read that the word on illustration friday was Primitive.

The characters come from a short science fiction story that I started to write but didn't finnish at the fantastical fabulist. Now that I'm looking at this image again I have the feeling that I would like to create a coloured version, watch this space. Although I can't promise to ever get round to it, it's so difficult to do all the stuff you want.

9 comments:

Vincenzo said...

nice draw i like these primitive frog

emilayusof said...

Nice frog! Will come back to see the colored version!

studio lolo said...

Funny you should do this. I just read that amphibians are the most primitive animals on earth. Great characters!

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

very Good sketches!
hope can see the color version.

Aspa said...

Very nice sketch, I can't wait to see the colored version.

sdfgshhhdgth said...

this is really nice, i dont even feel the need to see a coloured version. i like it how it is

Heather said...

It IS so hard to do all the stuff you want! Great frog gods. (finish that story!)

FRAN said...

wicked drawing!

Emily said...

gotta love a good frog!